Who Are We?
We are a study group that meets two hours weekly practice Chow Qigong exercises. The value of the study session is that it provides a forum in which people become their own catalyst to balance internal and external Qi. Chow Qigong empowers the person by providing the tools to manage their own health.
What Are Our Objectives?
- To provide a positive environment to foster the practice of Chow Qigong
- To learn more about the practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- To learn how to guide others in the practices of the Qigong exercises
- To provide a forum where
health care specialists can come to learn more about Qigong
- To provide time for meditation
- To become proficient in the 12 Chow Qigong exercises
- To share short discussions on various TCM topics
- To become proficient in the use of the basic Chow Qigong pressure points
- To learn to seamlessly incorporate Qigong practices into our daily routines
Interested? We'd be delighted to have you join us! Find out when and where we meet. Or contact us for more information. Learn more about Qigong, or learn more about Dr. Chow